We lost a wrench- Will Korthof
Nick Vida
2014-10-11 03:27:20 UTC
Hi Wrenches,

Some of you knew Will Korthof from the list, the greater solar community, or the EV world. Unfortunately we lost him last weekend. He was great. Such a great Solar Engineer. Such a passionate green being. So bright. EV driver for a decade, vegan, neat guy. I spent the first 3-1/2 years of my solar career working with him, and I learned a lot. Sorry to bring this to your attention, but I thought some of you might like to know.I have funeral details if you would like them. It is on Monday in Los Angeles.

Sorry to be off topic, but most of what I know about solar came from Will, and I believe many of you have had great conversations on here with him.

Remembering William Korthof | Plug In America

Remembering William Korthof | Plug In America
William Korthof, 1978-2014 With inexpressible sadness and a deep sense of loss, we recognize the passing of William Korthof.
View on www.pluginamerica.org Preview by Yahoo

Regards,

Nick Vida
nickvida at gmail.com